Permanent makeup is an investment in your appearance. People with unsteady hands, less than perfect vision, or a demanding lifestyle no longer need to struggle with the extra time and effort required to apply typical makeup. Reapplication throughout the day will not be needed to maintain the desired makeup look or overall appearance. When your face is radiantly fresh with permanent cosmetics, mirrors become an unnecessary accessory.
Gina Daniels is a Intradermal Pigmentologist, who has obtained her Masters for Permanent and Corrective Cosmetics in the USA. Gina studied at the Beau Institute of Permanent and Cosmetics, in Mount Laurel. She is also a member of the Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals and during a consultation, your needs and expectations will be discussed to review your medical history and before and aftercare instructions.
- Permanent makeup can make a positive difference in the way you look. Some come to us because they want to look their best 24/7 without having to apply makeup. Others come because they have lost their hair (and with it their self-esteem) through alopecia or cancer.
- Permanent make up, also known as semi-permanent make up or micro pigmentation, is the definitive beauty enhancement. Your permanent makeup is designed to suit your individual look and can be worn alone or with additional makeup.
- Steps are taken to insure the procedures are as comfortable as possible. Although everyone’s tolerance level is different, most clients agree permanent make-up procedures are far more comfortable than anticipated.
- Strict sanitation and sterilization guidelines are followed in accordance with the CDC (Centre for Disease Control). Single use sterile needles are used with each application.
- There are many different procedures a permanent cosmetic technician can provide. The most frequently requested procedure are the eyebrows, eyeliner and lip colour. These procedures can take between one and two hours each. You will be scheduled for at least one follow-up visit to do any touch up work to ensure your procedure meets your expectations.
Permanent makeup eyeliner never smears. Always perfectly placed, permanent eyeliner can do anything topical eyeliner can do - better. Any style, any color, graduated colors, soft colors, bold colors, and bright colors are all possible.
Whatever eyeliner styles you prefer - we can do. Full thick line on top in a dark color? Medium-thin on bottom in a light color? How about smokey on top and lash enhancement on the bottom? There are more choices than you can imagine and our expert team will help you choose the perfect combination and look for you.
Eyebrows are the most defining feature of the face. They frame your face, emphasize your eyes, and accentuate your expression. If your brows are too light in color, if you have a gap in your brows due to a scar or even if your brows are non existent with the help of micropigmentation you won’t have to worry about smudging brows or reapplying throughout your day.
Before any treatment begins our expert team will discuss the shape and colour of your preference, ensuring to stay true to your unique bone structure and contours.
Lips are as strong a focal point as the human eye. Full lips are much to be desired for a beautiful face when in proportion to the other features. Perfectly sculpted lips can define or correct uneven lips, camouflage scars, and minimize the appearance of wrinkles.
Permanent lip color lives inside the skin so won't travel into any wrinkles that may appear in the lip area. When considering which lip treatment you'd like there are three general options to choose form:
- Lip liner - outlines the lip making it look plumper
- Lip fade - a natural color faded over the entire lips
- Full lips - defined lip liner with the color filled in over the lips
For women who have undergone mastectomies, other breast surgery, or who may have irregular or fading areolas, these permanent paramedical breast restoration procedures are nothing short of a medical miracle.
Our permanent areola repigmentation and nipple restoration techniques employs cosmetically tattooed micropigmentation as a way to restore the natural beauty of your breasts so you can regain confidence in your own femininity.
There are a number of options around which areola repigmentation procedure is right for you which our expert team is more than happy to discuss in detail with you.
Vitiligo is a skin condition characterised by loss of skin colour. It’s due to a deficiency of the melanocyte cells – which produce the pigment that gives the skin its natural colour. It affects people of all races and can be widespread or limited to a small area.
In some cases re-pigmentation of the skin where color loss is present due to vitilgo is a great solution. However, there are some limitations. It is not advisable to re-color large areas of the skin, or if the conditition is unstable, still changing or not in remission. It is recommended only for areas that are small and highly prominent such as the face or chest that cause extreme self-consiousness and all other methods for covering or re-coloring have been explored. Customized colors designed to match the surrounding in-tact skin tone are implanted in the white areas to re-color and blend. This is often a multi-procedure process and will have to be re-colored every one to three years.
Our team is here to help you rebuild your confidence so make sure to ask us any questions you have.